There are various reasons as to why an aircon is not cold. Some of the more common faults are:
- Door or windows are not closed
- A clogged air filter or cooling coil
- The aircon is not set to the cooling mode
- The aircon parts may be malfunctioning or deteriorate
- The aircon’s cooling capacity is undersized.
- Outside ambient temperature is abnormally high
By this, regular aircon servicing performed by an professional aircon contractor will help to maintain the efficiency. This will help to:
- Maximise the lifespan of your aircon
- The air conditioner will be able to maintain a constant cool temperature
- Avoid a sudden, major breakdown
- Help to lower power electrical energy consumption.