Aircon Chemical Wash
Aircon chemical wash involves a very thorough overhaul of the air conditioning fancoil unit.
This service is needed when a general cleaning of the aircon unit does not improve the condition.
Aircon Chemical Wash Singapore – What We Cover
SCOPE OF WORK
- Disconnection of the electrical wiring and refrigerant piping
- Dismantle down the whole fancoil unit
- Dismantling of individual fancoil parts for chemical wash
- Service electronic circuit board and fan motor
- Assemble fancoil upon completion of chemical washing
- Install fancoil unit and connect electrical wiring and refirgerant piping
- Check control and thermostats
- Test run system
- Clears water leak problem
- Improves cooling while you save on electrical consumption
- Save on total maintenance cost
- Prolongs the life span of equipment
90 days on service workmanship (on scope of service only).
Chemical Wash is NOT Chemical Cleaning – Know The Difference
This so-called “chemical cleaning” is merely spraying of some chemical compound on the front surface of the fancoil and the chemical is washed away with some water.
This type of cleaning work is not thorough enough as the whole fancoil is not dismantled down and stripped apart for proper chemical washing and treatment.
Such shoddy “chemical cleaning” is only able to clean the outer surface but does not reach the interior and back side of the fancoil.
This method of cleaning will also leave chemical residue trapped inside the fancoil which will then cause corrosion of the cooling coil.
The only proper way of doing chemical wash on an aircon is to dismantle down the whole fancoil, as per what all major air conditioner manufacturers recommend and practise.
Aircon Chemical Wash Price
|Chemical Cleaning Price per fancoil (Wall Mounted Type only)
Small Capacity Fancoil
9,000 BTU – 12,000 BTU
Large Capacity Fancoil
18,000 BTU – 24,000 BTU
$180 & above
Looking to get the best aircon chemical wash service in Singapore? Look no further; you can count on AireControl for your guaranteed satisfaction. Book an appointment with us by clicking the “Book Service” button below now.