Aircon Chemical Cleaning & Washing
Aircon chemical wash involves a very thorough overhaul of the air conditioning fancoil unit.
This service is needed when a general cleaning of the aircon unit does not improve the condition.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Disconnection of the electrical wiring and refrigerant piping
- Dismantle down the whole fancoil unit
- Dismantling of individual fancoil parts for chemical wash
- Service electronic circuit board and fan motor
- Assemble fancoil upon completion of chemical washing
- Install fancoil unit and connect electrical wiring and refirgerant piping
- Check control and thermostats
- Test run system
- Clears water leak problem
- Improves cooling while you save on electrical consumption
- Save on total maintenance cost
- Prolongs the life span of equipment