Aircon Chemical Cleaning & Washing
Aircon chemical wash involves a very thorough overhaul of the air conditioning fancoil unit.
This service is needed when a general cleaning of the aircon unit does not improve the condition.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Disconnection of the electrical wiring and refrigerant piping
- Dismantle down the whole fancoil unit
- Dismantling of individual fancoil parts for chemical wash
- Service electronic circuit board and fan motor
- Assemble fancoil upon completion of chemical washing
- Install fancoil unit and connect electrical wiring and refirgerant piping
- Check control and thermostats
- Test run system
- Clears water leak problem
- Improves cooling while you save on electrical consumption
- Save on total maintenance cost
- Prolongs the life span of equipment
90 days on service workmanship (on scope of service only).
- There exist some very low priced “chemical cleaning” work. This so called “chemical cleaning” is merely spraying of some chemical compound on the front surface of the fancoil and the chemical is wash away with some water. This cleaning work is not thorough enough as the whole fancoil is not dismantle down and strip apart for proper chemical treatment. Such shoddy “chemical cleaning” is only able to clean the outer surface but the interior and back side of the fancoil is unreachable. This method of cleaning will also leave residue chemical trapped inside the fancoil which will cause corrosion of the cooling coil. The only proper way of doing chemical cleaning is to dismantle down the whole fancoil which is also what all major air conditioner manufacturer recommends and practices.